quinta-feira, agosto 11, 2005

How can I express my self if there aren't enough words to do so?

Though I can try hard to bend the words... or perhaps ask for an effort from my own imagination. I keep on failing. Still, I find myself unable to disillusion my own will from keeping on trying. Suppose I ask too much from words, after all, they’re limited, every alphabet is limited. Only our imagination is unlimited, our thoughts never cease to overcome our speech. Maybe se I misturasse two idiomas, or algunos más. But even so I find it hard to find the exact words to give a meaning to all my thoughts. Therefore, I apologize. I apologize for not being able to show the extent of my views, for not being able to amaze you with my words. That’s just me… trying to keep your smile alive. I wished I could be the top person for you…

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home